Requesting Special Assistance
We recommend that you request these services when you book your flight, but you can pre-book them on the Ryanair website up to 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
After this time and up to 12 hours prior to scheduled flight departure, passengers should contact our Special Assistance line (subject to opening hours).
If you do not provide 48 hour's notice, the required assistance may not be available and your travel plans may be disrupted.
In order for an airport to provide pre-booked special assistance, passengers should present themselves at the airport special assistance desk 2 hours before their flight departure time.
What types of airport special assistance are available?
- Passenger requires assistance (departure & arrival through the airport to the boarding gate - select option WCHR
- Passenger requires assistance (departure & arrival) through the airport and lift on/off to/from the aircraft seat - select option WCHC
- Passenger requires assistance (departure & arrival) through the airport and up/down the aircraft steps - select option WCHS
- Blind/vision impaired passenger requires a walker (departure & arrival) through the airport to the aircraft seat and separate safety briefing from the cabin crew - select option BLND
- Passenger travelling with a guide/assistance dog that requires a walker (departure & arrival) through the airport to the aircraft seat and separate safety briefing from the cabin crew - select option BDGR
- Passenger is blind or vision impaired but requires no assistance (travelling alone or accompanied) - select option BLDP
- Self-reliant passenger with an intellectual disability who can understand & respond to safety instructions who requires assistance (departure & arrival) through the airport to the boarding gate (departure & arrival) - select option DPNA
- Passenger is profoundly deaf and requires a separate safety briefing onboard the aircraft - select option DEAF
- Passenger travelling with a guide / assistance dog – no special assistance services required - select option PETC
- A passenger requiring in-flight therapeutic oxygen must prebook and pay for the service at least 7 days prior to travel, by contacting our Special Assistance Line - select option OXYG
Special Assistance Queries.
Calls charged at local rate.
Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more.
The above phone lines are open:
Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 18:00 GMT
Sat: 08:00 - 17:00 GMT
Sun: 09:00 - 17:00 GMT