If you have been asked to verify your booking, you have the following three options.
1. Express Verification uses facial recognition technology provided by our partner GetID. We know that not everyone is comfortable with facial recognition tools so we offer other booking verification options as outlined below. To complete the process, you will need to
- provide your booking reference and passenger name;
- log into or sign-up to a myRyanair account;
- pay the £/€0.59 fee to cover the cost of GetID’s facial recognition technology;
- provide a photograph of your travel documentation (i.e., passport or identification card);
- take a photo of your face to verify the travel documentation which you provided;
- carry out a liveness check of your face by performing some actions you will be asked to do (you will require a device with a camera for this); and
- provide your phone number.
You will receive an instant confirmation where your booking has been successfully verified using the Express Verification Process. Once verification is complete, you can access and manage your booking yourself. To start Express Verification, please click below:
2. Standard Verification involves:
- providing your booking reference and passenger name;
- logging into or signing-up to a myRyanair account;
- uploading a photo of your signature;
- uploading a picture of your passport or national identification card; and
- providing your phone number
Standard Verification is provided free of charge. Once your booking has been verified through the Standard Verification process, we will email you with confirmation instructions advising you on how to check-in online. Once verification is complete, you can access and manage your booking yourself.
To start Standard Verification, please click below:
3. In-person verification involves completing the verification process at the check-in desk in the airport. You must arrive to the check-in desk at least 120 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time and complete the verification process with one of our agents. Once the agent has confirmed your identity and ensured you are on notice of relevant safety and security requirements, they will check you in.
While verification at the airport is free of charge, you will be required to pay an airport check-in fee as set out in our Table of Fees here.