You can change your flight online up to 2.5 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the original or new flight, whichever is earlier. Changes are subject to payment of a change fee, charged per person per flight. See our Table of for details. You must also pay any difference between the original fare and any fees for optional services (such as check-in bags) paid at the time of the booking, and the fare/fees available when you make the change. Please note that, if the new fare/fee is cheaper than the original fare/fee, we will not refund the difference.
To change your flight, go to ‘My Bookings’ on Ryanair’s website or mobile App and select the flight you want to change.
- Click ‘My Bookings’ on Ryanair’s website or ‘My trips’ on the mobile app.
- Log into your myRyanair account.
- Select ‘Manage this booking’ on the booking you need to change.
- Select the ‘Change your flight’ option and choose the flight you wish to change.
- Provide the details (date, time or route) of the new flight(s) for which you want to change the original flight(s).
- The price breakdown will then appear and if you’d like to proceed with the change then select ‘Continue’.
- Continue to payment for fare difference and flight change fees applicable.
- Once you enter in your payment details and click ‘Pay now’, you’ll receive an updated email itinerary with your new flight.
You can change the following details associated with your booking online:
- Your flight departure date & time, up to 2.5 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight;
- Flight route (destination & departure airports), up to 2.5 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight;
- Name changes up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
You cannot change a domestic flight to an international flight or vice versa due to VAT related issues.
Please note that the following flight details cannot be changed online, and you will need to contact us.
- One or more passenger’s flight/s on a multi-passenger booking;
- A partial change to one one-way flight only in a return booking (e.g., change of airport on return leg). See an example below:
- Original Flights - Dublin -> Stansted / Stansted -> Dublin
- Change to – Dublin -> Stansted / Luton -> Dublin
- Where a Spanish resident or a Spanish large family subsidy has been applied.
No, you cannot make this change online, but you can contact us to request this change, contact us.
If you are away and need to return home urgently, please contact our Customer Service Team and we will try to help you to return as quickly as possible. Our Customer Service Team are available 7 days a week at the following times:
Monday-Friday 09:00 - 22:00 CET
Saturday 09:00 - 19:00 CET
Sunday 10:00 - 19:00 CET
Yes. Go to ‘My Bookings’ on our website or mobile App and select the flight you want to change. Please be aware that our system automatically checks you out even if you do not complete the change. If you are checked in and go to ‘My Bookings’ to look for alternative flights but without completing the change, you will need to check in again before you travel.
If you received a general error or payment alert while making a change, we recommend that you check your flight status to see if the change was implemented.
- Check your email for a new booking confirmation to confirm if your changes were completed.
- Go to ‘My Bookings’ and check your upcoming trip details. If the changes have not been made and there is an outstanding payment on your booking, you will need to pay the balance or your new flight(s) will be cancelled, and your original flight(s) reinstated.
If your payment was declined while making a flight change, we recommend that you check your flight status to see if the change was implemented. You can check this by logging into ‘My Bookings’ and reviewing your upcoming trip details. If your payment is declined, we recommend you try again using another form of payment.
No. Once your flight has departed, no changes can be made as the seats you booked operated empty in your absence.
Flight changes can be made up to 2.5 hours before your flight departure time, and you will need to pay a flight change fee along with any difference in price between the original and the new fare, if applicable.
Flexi Plus fare customers can change their booked flight on the day of travel, free of charge, to a flight on the same route as their original flight (if a seat is available). Flexi Plus fare customers can also change their booked flight on the day of travel to a flight on a different route and will not have to pay a flight-change fee, but must pay any difference in the fare. If they change to a flight departing one day or more before or after the original flight, they will not have to pay a flight-change fee, but must pay any difference in the fare.
When you change your flight, you will receive an updated confirmation email which is your receipt/proof of purchase.