We have different fare bundles to suit all travel needs.
- Basic Fare: It’s our cheapest fare and includes 1 Small Cabin Bag (40x20x25cm), which must fit under the seat in front of you, with no additional baggage allowance. Check-in opens 24 hours before your flight departure time and your seat will be randomly assigned to you during this time.
- Regular Fare: This fare includes a standard seat and priority boarding, which means you can board the aircraft first via the Priority Queue and carry 2 Cabin Bags onboard (1 Small Cabin Bag (40x20x25cm) to be stored under the seat in front of you and 1 10kg Cabin Bag (55x40x20cm) to be stored in the overhead locker.
- Plus: This fare includes a standard seat and gives you a baggage allowance of 1 Small Cabin Bag onboard (which must fit under the seat) and 1 20kg Check-in Bag.
- Family Plus: This is our family bundle and includes 1 Small Cabin Bag (40x20x25cm), which must fit under the seat in front of you, 1 10kg Check-in Bag for each group member, free seats for children under 12 and 1 20kg Check-in Family Bag, which must be checked at the Bag Drop Desk. Family Plus fares are available on all flights for bookings of up to six passengers with at least one child or teen.
- Flexi Plus: This includes Priority Boarding & 2 Cabin Bags (1 Small Cabin Bag and 1 10kg Cabin Bag), reserved seating in any of our seating options, Airport Security Fast Track (where available) and free Airport Check-in. You can change your booked flight on the day of travel, free of charge, to a flight on the same route as your original flight (if a seat is available). If you change your booked flight on the day of travel to a flight on a different route you will not have to pay a flight-change fee, but you must pay any difference in the fare. If you change to a flight departing one day or more before or after the original flight, you will not have to pay a flight-change fee, but you must pay any difference in the fare.