All customers making a booking must have a myRyanair account. If you do not have an account already, you will need to create one. In order to ensure that the account has been created by you, we ask you to verify your identity.
This enhanced-security procedure will:
- ensure that we can communicate all necessary information, including service-related information, to you in a timely manner;
- protect you from becoming a victim of cybercrime including ghost brokering
- allow us to operate our business in a way that ensures we can continue to deliver the lowest fares to our customers.
- ensure that you, a passenger on your booking, or a duly authorized natural person with personal knowledge of you and the contents of your baggage, complete dangerous goods declarations which are intended to ensure the safety and security of all of our passengers and staff
- ensure the accuracy of your data so that we can comply with our obligations to you (and more generally) under EU and national law requirements
It is important to Ryanair that we do everything within our power to guarantee your safety and security and the safety and security of all of our passengers and staff. This process is aimed at helping us achieve this goal by enabling us to Know-Our-Passenger.