We have different fare bundles to suit all travel needs.
- Value Fare: It’s our cheapest fare and includes 1 Small Cabin Bag (40 x 20 x 25cm), which must fit under the seat in front of you, with no additional baggage allowance. Check-in opens 24 hours before your flight departure time and your seat will be randomly assigned to you during this time.
- Regular Fare: This fare includes a standard seat and priority boarding, which means you can board the aircraft first via the Priority Queue and carry 2 Cabin Bags onboard (1 Small Cabin Bag (40x20x25cm) to be stored under the seat in front of you and 1 10kg Cabin Bag (55x40x20cm) to be stored in the overhead locker.
- Plus: This fare includes a standard seat and gives you a baggage allowance of 1 Small Cabin Bag onboard (which must fit under the seat) and 1 20kg Check-in Bag.
- Family Plus: This is our family bundle and includes 1 Small Cabin Bag (40x20x25cm), which must fit under the seat in front of you, 1 10kg Check-in Bag for each group member, free seats for children under 12 and 1 20kg Check-in Family Bag, which must be checked at the Bag Drop Desk.
- Flexi Plus: This includes Priority Boarding & 2 Cabin Bags (1 Small Cabin Bag and 1 10kg Cabin Bag), reserved seating in any of our seating options, Airport Security Fast Track (where available) and free Airport Check-in. You can change your booked flight on the day of travel, free of charge, to a flight on the same route as your original flight (if a seat is available). If you change your booked flight on the day of travel to a flight on a different route you will not have to pay a flight-change fee, but you must pay any difference in the fare. If you change to a flight departing one day or more before or after the original flight, you will not have to pay a flight-change fee, but you must pay any difference in the fare.