- Gift Cards are issued by the Ryanair Group, Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (hereinafter “Ryanair”).
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift Cards can be redeemed on Ryanair.com or via the app.
- Gift Cards may be issued in digital or physical format.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the Card issue date. The card code is valid until fully redeemed within the expiry date.
- If you don't use all of your Gift Card balance at one time, you can use your Gift Card code for future transactions within the expiry date.
- A €2/£2 (or local currency equivalent) admin fee applies to Digital Gift Cards. A €5/£5 admin and delivery fee apply to Physical Gift Cards. This fee is waived for purchases exceeding €/£100.
- Gift Cards are issued according to the denomination selected at the time of purchase. The denominations go from £/€25 to £/€1,000 or local currency equivalent. The maximum purchasable amount per transaction is £/€1,000 or local currency equivalent.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed in the currency of issue.
- The recipient may redeem the Card notwithstanding a difference between the recipient’s name as it appears on the Gift Card, and as it appears on the recipient’s passport, driving licence, or any other form of personal identification. While name changes are not permitted on Gift Cards, we will correct minor spelling mistakes, as long as we reasonably believe you are correcting a mistake and not trying to change the recipient’s name to someone else.
- The Gift Card recipient can be aged 2 years or over. However, recipients who redeem a Gift Card under the age of 16 must always travel accompanied by an adult, in compliance with Ryanair’s General Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- A maximum of 4 Gift Cards can be used per booking. If the total flight price exceeds the value of the Gift Card(s) used to pay for the booking, any price difference can be paid by normal payment methods.
- Gift Cards can be used as payment for flights, seats, priority, checked bags, fast track, baby equipment, music equipment, sports equipment, travel insurance and associated taxes, fees and charges at the time of booking only. Car hire, transfers or hotel bookings are not included and shall be paid separately using a method other than Gift Cards.
- Up to 10 gift cards can be purchased in one transaction. Please note that for multiple gift card purchases, all gift cards must have the same theme, message and sender. Recipients' names and email/addresses will be the only details to change.
- We have a limited supply of Christmas themed physical Gift Cards for the Christmas period (1 Nov 2023 – 5 Jan 2024). Please note, in the event you order a Christmas themed physical gift card when they have sold out, you will receive a generic themed physical Gift Card instead.
- Scheduling for digital cards will be sent on an hourly basis, during busy periods this may suffer some delays.
- If the estimated delivery period (Email and Post) of the Physical Gift Card has elapsed and a customer has not received their Gift Card, they will be eligible for a replacement Gift Card if the card has not been redeemed, and may request one by contacting Customer Service.
Physical Gift Cards can be posted to some European countries only. To find a full list of countries we post to and estimated delivery times please click here.
Physical Gift Cards are currently only available in English and Italian languages. If you order a Ryanair Gift Card in any of our other markets, you will receive an English version, but you can use any language to customize your message on the Gift Card.