If you have booked one of the below types of assistance, we will allocate you a suitable seat on-board, free of charge, along with one travel companion.
For safety reasons customers requiring one of the below types of airport special assistance should be seated next to a window UNLESS the window seat is occupied by a travel companion or the flight load allows for empty seats between the disabled customer and the window.
- Assistance type (BDGR ) Customer travelling with a guide/assistance dog that requires a walker through the airport (departure & arrival ) to the aircraft seat and separate safety briefing from cabin crew
- Assistance type (PETC ) Customer travelling with a guide/assistance dog, but requires no special airport special services
- Assistance type (WCHC ) Customer requires assistance through the airport (departure & arrival) and to be lifted on/off the aircraft and to the aircraft seat
- Assistance type (WCHS) Customer requires assistance through the airport (departure & arrival) and up/down the aircraft steps
- Assistance type (DPNA) Self-reliant customer with an intellectual disability who can understand & respond to safety instructions who requires assistance through the airport (departure & arrival) to the boarding gate
- Assistance type (BLND) Blind/Vision impaired customer requires a walker (departure & arrival ) through the airport to the aircraft seat and separate safety briefing from the cabin crew
Please note: Emergency exit row seats cannot be used by passengers requiring airport special assistance of any kind.
Special Assistance Queries.
Calls charged at local rate.
Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more.
The above phone lines are open:
Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 18:00 GMT
Sat: 08:00 - 17:00 GMT
Sun: 09:00 - 17:00 GMT