Travelling just got easier. Here's everything you need to know.
1. What is the EU Digital COVID Certificate?
It's proof that you have one of the following:
- Been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Received a negative test result (within the required timeframe).
- Recovered from COVID-19 (within the required timeframe).
2. Where do I store my EU Digital COVID Certificate?
- Saved to your mobile device as a document, for easy access when travelling.
- As a print-out, secure in your carry-on bag.
3. What are the benefits of having the EU Digital COVID Certificate?
- Seamless travel to most countries in the EU - plan your getaway now.
- You may not have to quarantine at your destination or on your return (certain exceptions apply. Please check local requirements on our Travel Advisory before you fly).
- Peace of mind knowing you're travelling safely.
4. What about the negative tests?
- Some countries accept a negative PCR test result within 72 hours of travel, whereas some accept a negative rapid antigen test result within 48 hours.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of all mandatory Covid-19 travel requirements, including test requirements, before you fly. Click here for more info. Failure to comply may result in boarding/entry being denied.
5. What if I haven't received my EU Digital COVID Certificate before I fly?
- In this case, specific country restrictions and quarantine rules may still apply. Please check local requirements on our Travel Advisory before you fly.