Travel restrictions change regularly, unfortunately our customer service agents cannot help you with queries about specific restriction's in place at your destination, you will need to investigate yourself. Here is your checklist before you travel.
- Ensure you have all necessary Covid-19 documentation to enter your destination country.
- Without this essential documentation, you may be unable to travel.
- Necessary Covid-19 documentation can include (but is not limited to):
- Passenger Locator Form
- Digital Covid Certificate (please be aware there is a wait time, often 2 weeks, before your cert is active)
- Proof of negative PCR/antigen test
- Please read carefully any Covid-19 information that applies to your travel by visiting relevant government affiliated websites.
It is each customer's responsibility to ensure they travel with the correct documentation as failure to do so might result in denied boarding.
Country you are flying to / Government Website
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Click Here|
For Intra-European Travel, relevant info can be found here
Further info can be found here