Give the gift of travel and purchase a Ryanair Gift card directly on our website. Choose a theme, an amount, and include a special message!
How to purchase
Gift cards are issued according to the denomination selected at the time of purchase. The denominations go from £/€25 to £/€800 or local currency equivalent. The maximum purchasable amount per transaction is £/€800 or local currency equivalent.
The Gift card will be emailed to the address you provide, so you can send it to yourself or the lucky recipient.
How to redeem/ Expiry info
Gift Cards can be used as payment for flights, seats, priority, checked bags, fast track, baby equipment, music equipment, sports equipment, travel insurance and associated taxes, fees and charges at time of booking only. Car hire, transfers or hotel bookings are not included and shall be paid separately using a method other than gift cards.To book a flight using the gift card, have the 18 digit gift card number ready and insert the number during check-out on the right hand side of the page, then click Redeem. The gift card code is valid until fully redeemed within the expiry date.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months after the issue date and can be redeemed within that time on our site. The validity of Gift cards can't be extended.
- Please be advised the name on the gift card must match the exact name on the passport.
- If you don't use all of your Gift card balance at one time, you can use your gift card code for future transactions. For gift cards purchased before 19/08/2019 we will send you a new gift card for the remaining amount. The original expiry date will not change*.
- Only the recipient can use the Gift card, therefore, if the booking is for more than 1 person, ensure the recipient’s name is entered first.
- There is an administration fee of €2/£2 (or local currency equivalent) on Gift cards.
- You can only redeem your Gift card in the currency they were issued in.
- Please be advised that Gift cards are non-refundable.