The Erasmus Discount is a way of helping exchange students and interns to travel during their exchange period.
- 10% discount on 4 single international flights (or 2 return flights)*
- 20kg check-in bag
*Flights must be booked at least 28 days in advance and for travel between 1st of September to 15th of June. Your ESNcard must be valid when booking your flights and on your flight dates.
How to Claim
• Get yourself an ESNcard, if you do not have one already.
• Your membership card (ESNcard) can be acquired from any one of our over 500 ESN sections in 40 countries across Europe.
• Register at ESNcard.org and come back to Ryanair.com to activate your discount by adding your ESNcard number (under the barcode) to your MyRyanair profile. The offer is only applicable for flights booked using the dedicated MyRyanair Erasmus section.
Erasmus Partnership offer does not apply to the following:
- Flights from 16 June to 31 August inclusive
- Domestic flights
- Regular, Plus, Flexi Plus and Family Plus fares
- Connecting flights
- 3rd party flights.
Fees listed in Ryanair’s Terms and Conditions or Ryanair’s other ancillary services.
It is not possible to redeem this discount using the iOS or Android Ryanair App.
ESN/myRyanair Registration Queries
Why is the ESNcard validation process taking so long?
- The ESNcard registration in MyRyanair is not live so it might take some time to be processed.
- It can take up to 48 hours to complete the verification and during this time you will see a message “Your submission is being verified”
- Please do not delete and resubmit your details in MyRyanair while verification is in progress. This will create an error and registration will not be possible again.
- When your ESNcard is verified, you will be able to add your flight search details at the bottom of the Erasmus section in MyRyanair.
What if the registration process fails?
- If your ESNcard is not verified, you will see a red “Verification failed” message. Remove your ESNcard data from the registration form and submit it again.
- Make sure that the information you submit is correct. It must exactly match the details in your ESNcard user account to successfully complete verification.
Why is my ESNcard number “already in use”?
- If you have received this notification, your ESNcard number is most likely assigned to another myRyanair account.
- Try using another email address while logging in or log in to the platform with Facebook.
- Each ESNcard can only be linked to one myRyanair account.
Will cancelling my account at ESNcard.org and creating a new one help with the Ryanair validation process?
- No, it will not. Your ESNcard number is assigned to the email address that you registered the card with.
- If you cancel your account, you will not be able to create a new account with the same ESNcard number or log in to the previous one.
- Consequently, completing your Ryanair validation form will become impossible.
Why does the system reject my ESNcard details?
Please check the following aspects of your information VERY carefully:
- Have you ever registered at ESNcard.org by yourself? If not, please create an account at ESNcard.org/register.
- Have you added your ESNcard number to your ESNcard.org user profile? If not, please do so. Also for the rest of the information requested (phone number is not mandatory).
- Do you have any spelling mistakes or unnecessary spaces in your first name and/or surname either in your ESNcard.org user profile or your myRyanair validation section?
- Have you split your full name in the same way on both your profiles on ESNcard.org and myRyanair?
- Have you entered the same date of birth in both platforms?
- Are you sure you have entered in myRyanair your HOME university name (the one you come from), and not your host university name (the one where you are doing your exchange at)? Please select the same HOME university in both platforms.