Key Rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2032
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser.
- Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
- The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance, fuel prices) and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8 % of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
- Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
- If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
- Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
- The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty.
- If the organiser or, in some Member States, the retailer becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travellers is secured. We have taken out insolvency protection with International Protection Limited (IPP) and underwritten by certain syndicates at Lloyd’s. Travellers may contact IPP (IPP Claims at InTrust, Postbus 23212, 2001 KE Rotterdam, the Netherlands; +31 1031 20666; firstname.lastname@example.org) or, where applicable, the Commission for Aviation Regulation (3rd Floor, Alexandra House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland; +353 (0)1 6611700; email@example.com) if services are denied because of our insolvency.
Insolvency Protection for Linked Travel Arrangements
We have taken out insolvency protection with International Passenger Protection Limited (IPP) and underwritten by certain syndicates at Lloyd’s.
Passengers may contact IPP, or where applicable, the Commission for Aviation Regulation (3rd Floor, Alexandra House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland; +353 (0)1 6611700; firstname.lastname@example.org) if the services are not performed in the unlikely event of our insolvency.
Note: This insolvency protection does not cover contracts with parties other than Ryanair, which can still be performed in the unlikely event of our insolvency.
General Terms and Conditions of Carriage
Click here for Article 12 of our General Terms and Conditions of Carriage relating to linked travel arrangements and packages.