The Rooms Flight Credit initiative allows myRyanair customers to earn Flight Credit worth 5% of the value of any Rooms accommodation booking made via their myRyanair account and redeem that Flight Credit against a Ryanair international flight booking.
To participate, customers must adhere to the following terms:
- The Flight Credit initiative is offered by Ryanair DAC, company number 104547, having its registered office at Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (“Ryanair”).
- Participants must be aged 16 years or over and hold a valid myRyanair account.
- All customers who complete a Rooms booking through their myRyanair account are eligible to earn Flight Credit worth 5% of the value of each Rooms booking.
- Flight Credit can only be earned on accommodation bookings completed after the Flight Credit offer has gone live on Ryanair’s website.
- Flight Credit will be added automatically to the myRyanair customer account within 7-10 working days of checking out from the booked accommodation for which the Flight Credit was earned.
- Rooms accommodations are provided by independent suppliers in accordance with their own terms and conditions. We are not responsible for the correct performance or otherwise of these third party suppliers. If you or the third party supplier cancels or amends the original accommodation booking, the Flight Credit you earned with respect to this booking will become void.
- The maximum Flight Credit a myRyanair customer can accrue is €500 per transaction. Flight Credit exceeding this amount will not be awarded.
- The maximum amount of Flight Credit a customer can earn in a calendar year is €1,000.
- Where a flight ticket is reimbursed under Regulation EC 261/2004 or Article 10 of Ryanair’s General Terms & Conditions of Carriage, the Flight Credit used to pay for the reimbursed flight ticket shall be credited back to the customer’s myRyanair account.
- Flight Credit will be awarded in Euro. Where applicable, Ryanair will apply Flight Credit to flight bookings completed in other currencies accepted on Ryanair.com using the Reuters (or RCB) prevailing daily rate. Flight Credit can only be earned on currencies that are accepted on Ryanair.com. If your Rooms accommodation booking is completed in a currency which is not accepted on Ryanair.com, it will not be converted to Flight Credit and be forfeited.
- Flight Credit will be available to redeem for 180 days from the date Flight Credit is credited or refunded to a customer’s myRyanair account. Flight Credit not redeemed within this time will be forfeited.
- Flight Credit can only be redeemed against all or part of the Value Fare of a Ryanair international flight booking made on the Ryanair website. Flight Credit on Regular, Plus, Flexi Plus and Family Plus Fares will, therefore, be redeemed only up to the amount corresponding to the Value Fare.
- Flight Credit can not be redeemed on Ryanair domestic flight bookings, Ryanair Holidays bookings, Ryanair ancillary products and / or services (e.g. checked baggage, flight change, priority boarding, credit card payment), or Ryanair partner products (e.g. parking and car hire) booked on Ryanair’s website.
- Flight Credit and gift vouchers may not be redeemed on the same flight booking.
- Flight Credit cannot be redeemed against infant bookings.
- Flight Credit cannot be redeemed against fares subject to Spanish Resident and Large Family Discounts.
- Flight Credit is non-transferable and has no cash value. Ryanair will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from errors with data systems or similar, whether caused by Ryanair, its partners or their subcontractors, associated with Flight Credit.
- Ryanair shall have no responsibility for tax obligations due by customers in connection with Flight Credit.
- Ryanair reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Flight Credit offer without notice at its reasonable discretion. Ryanair will publish changes to Flight Credit on the Ryanair website and may, at its sole reasonable discretion, suspend, amend or terminate the Flight Credit offer or a customer’s entitlement to Flight Credit without notice.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Customers who booked accommodation through Rooms before April 4th 2019 will have 10% Flight Credit applied as per T&Cs at the time of purchase
- For a limited time only, myRyanair customers who book a room in Palma, Rome, Malta, Valencia or Dublin are eligible to earn Flight Credit worth 10% of the value of each Rooms booking. Subject to availability.
Valid from 4th April, 2019
- Ryanair’s General Terms and Conditions of Carriage apply.