- Travel Vouchers are issued by the Ryanair Group, Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (hereinafter “Ryanair”).
- Travel Vouchers are valid for 12 months after the issue date and they can be redeemed within that time on our site. The validity of the Travel Vouchers can't be extended.
- Travel vouchers can be redeemed for cash at the end of their 12 months’ validity period.
- Travel Vouchers can only be redeemed in the currency of issue.
- Travel Vouchers can only be redeemed by the recipient of the voucher.
If the total flight price exceeds the value of the Travel Voucher(s) used to pay for the booking, any price difference can be paid with by credit/debit card or with PayPal.
- If you don't use all of your voucher balance at one time, you can use your voucher code for future transactions.
- Travel Vouchers can be used as payment for flights, seats, priority, checked bags, fast track, baby equipment, music equipment, sports equipment, travel insurance and associated taxes, fees and charges (not car hire, transfers or hotel bookings).
- Passenger name changes are not permitted if a booking has been paid for using a Travel Voucher.
- Travel vouchers for non-subsidized flight tickets may not be redeemed against Spanish subsidized flight tickets.