Does Ryanair offer mobile boarding passes and who can use them?
Yes. We accept mobile boarding passes on flights from the majority of airports on our network. Mobile boarding passes are available to EU/EEA Nationals. Eligible customers must hold a valid passport or national identity card issued by the government of a European Economic Area (EEA) country and must be departing from an airport that will accept a mobile boarding pass.
Unfortunately some airports cannot accept mobile boarding passes yet, click below to see a list of these airports.
How to access my mobile boarding pass?
- Click the ‘boarding pass icon’ on the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘check-in for a flight’ and choose your trip.
- Next, press the ‘check-in icon’ and your flight.
- Select the passenger names and continue through item extras.
- Confirm passenger details are correct and reserve a seat or receive a randomly allocated seat.
- Once complete, select ‘View boarding pass’ to access your boarding card.
- Once you have successfully checked-in using the app, the mobile boarding pass will automatically be saved onto the phone.
What information is displayed on a mobile boarding pass?
Mobile boarding passes are available for multiple passengers on a reservation.
- Customer name
- Booking reference
- Flight information (flight number/date/time)
- Seat number, queue (priority or non-priority)
- Boarding zone (front/rear door)