- Gift Cards are issued by the Ryanair Group, Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (hereinafter “Ryanair”).
- Gift Card are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged by cash. Gift Cards can be redeemed here on Ryanair.com or via the app.
- Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the Card issue date. The card code is valid until fully redeemed within the expiry date.
- If you don't use all of your Gift Card balance at one time, you can use your Gift Card code for future transactions within the expiry date.
- A €2/£2 (or local currency equivalent) admin fee applies to Digital Gift Cards. A €5/£5 admin and delivery fee apply to Physical Gift Cards, this fee is waived for orders more than €100.
- Gift Cards are issued according to the denomination selected at the time of purchase. The denominations go from £/€25 to £/€800 or local currency equivalent. The maximum purchasable amount per transaction is £/€800 or local currency equivalent.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed in the currency of issue.
- The recipient may redeem the Card notwithstanding a difference between the recipient’s name as it appears on the Gift Card, and as it appears on the recipient’s passport, driving license, or any other form of personal identification. In this case, Ryanair will decide, at its sole discretion, if the Gift Card is eligible to be redeemed. Name changes are not permitted on Gift Cards. Once the card has not been redeemed, one of our agents will be able to update any minor changes there such as spelling mistakes.
- The Gift Card recipient can be aged 2 years or over. However, recipients who redeem a Gift Card under the age of 16 must always travel accompanied by an adult, in compliance with Ryanair’s General Terms and Conditions.
- A maximum of 4 Gift Cards can be used per booking. If the total flight price exceeds the value of the Gift Card(s) used to pay for the booking, any price difference can be paid by normal payment methods.
- Gift Cards can be used as payment for flights, seats, priority, checked bags, fast track, baby equipment, music equipment, sports equipment, travel insurance and associated taxes, fees and charges at time of booking only. Car hire, transfers or hotel bookings are not included and shall be paid separately using a method other than Gift Cards. If the estimated delivery period (Email and Post) has elapsed and a customer has not received their Gift Card, they will be eligible for a replacement Gift Card once the card has not been redeemed. If the card has been redeemed under the recipient’s name, there is no option to change or refund the Gift Card.
Physical Gift Cards can be posted to some European countries only, to find a full list of countries we post to, and estimated delivery times please click here.
Physical gift cards are currently only available in English & Italian languages. If you order a Ryanair Gift Card in any of our other markets, you will receive an English version, but you can use any language to customize your message on the Gift Card.