The Erasmus Discount is a way of helping exchange students and interns to travel during their exchange period.
- 10% discount on 4 single international flights (or 2 return flights)*
- 20kg check-in bag
*Flights must be booked, at least, 28 days in advance and for travelling dates between 01st of September to 15th of June.
How to Claim
• Get yourself an ESNcard, if you do not have one already.
• Your membership card (ESNcard) can be acquired from any one of our over 500 ESN sections in 40 countries across Europe.
• Register at ESNcard.org and activate your advantages by adding your ESNcard number (under the barcode) to your user profile. The offer is only applicable for flights booked on the Ryanair ESN dedicated booking platform.
Erasmus Partnership offer does not apply to the following:
- Flights from 16 June to 31 August inclusive
- Domestic flights
- Regular, Plus, Flexi Plus and Family Plus fares
- Connecting flights
- 3rd party flights.
Fees listed in Ryanair’s Terms and Conditions or Ryanair’s other ancillary services.
It won’t be possible to use the discount on the mobile applications (iOS, Android)
Why is the ESNcard validation process taking so long?
The ESNcard validation is not live, therefore it might take some time to be processed.
If the validation process takes more than 48 hours and the only notification that you see says This information will be validated by ESN, please check the widget below the registration form.
If it says You have 8 discounts left, your ESNcard has already been validated and you are welcome to start using your Ryanair discount now.
If you don’t see this notification, please remove your ESNcard data from the registration form and submit it again.
Make sure that the information you submit is correct (as in: compliant with your ESNcard user account details).
Why is my ESNcard number “already in use”?
If you have received this notification, your ESNcard number is, in all likelihood, assigned to another Ryanair account. Try using another email address while logging in or log in to the platform with Facebook.
Will cancelling my account at ESNcard.org and creating a new one help with the Ryanair validation process?
No, it will not. Your ESNcard number is assigned to the email address that you registered the card with. If you cancel your account, you will not be able to create a new account with the same ESNcard number or log in to the previous one. Consequently, completing your Ryanair validation form will become impossible.
Why does the system reject my ESNcard details?
Please check the following aspects of your information VERY carefully:
- Have you ever registered at ESNcard.org by yourself? If not, please create an account at ESNcard.org/register.
- Have you added your ESNcard number to your ESNcard.org user profile? If not, please do so. Also for the rest of the information requested (phone number is not mandatory).
- Do you have any spelling mistakes or unnecessary spaces in your first name and/or surname either in your ESNcard.org user profile or your myRyanair validation section?
- Have you split your full name in the same way on both your profiles on ESNcard.org and myRyanair?
- Have you entered the same date of birth in both platforms?
- Are you sure you have entered in myRyanair your HOME university name (the one you come from), and not your host university name (the one where you are doing your exchange at)? Please select the same HOME university in both platforms.