Zero flight change fee applies to bookings made between 26th December 2021 and 31st January 2022. Flight changes can be made up to 30th September 2022.
Flight changes must take place at least 7 days before the original scheduled departure dates. Fare difference may apply.
Terms and Conditions
- “Zero” Flight Change Fee Terms & Conditions are issued by the Ryanair Group, Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (hereinafter ‘Ryanair’).
- The “Zero” Flight Change Fee promotion is only applicable to bookings made between 26th December 2021 and 31st January 2022. To avail of the “Zero” Flight Change Fee promotion, new flights must travel before 30th September 2022 (incl).
- Flight changes must take place at least 7 days before the original scheduled departure dates. Any changes made within 7 days of the original scheduled departure dates will be subject to the standard flight change fee set out in our Table of Fees.
- If the fare associated with new flight dates is more expensive than that paid for the original flight dates, then the customer must pay any difference between the original fare paid and the new fare.
- No change of name is permitted as part of this promotion. All name changes are subject to standard name change fee set out in our Table of Fees.
- Further changes can be made but will be subject to the flight change fee policy as per article 3.1.5 of our General Terms & Conditions of Carriage, as applicable. If you have already taken the booked outbound flight, you may still make one change to the return flight date should you so wish.
- If you do not wish to make the flight change for all passengers in the booking, they must contact Ryanair Customer Service Department.
- If you have purchased a reserved seat, the same seats will be assigned on the new flight. If the purchased seats are not available, you will be given the option to select new seats. If the new selected seats are more expensive you will be charged the difference.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
- Ryanair’s GTCCs apply.