What happens if my flight is delayed?
We understand the inconvenience of flight delays and we’ll try our best to minimise the impact of these disruptions.
After a 2 hours delay, you will be offered the re-routing option with assistance of airport or contact centre staff. If your flight is delayed 5 hours or more, you will be offered the option to re-route or to request a refund.
You may still choose to take your flight. If so, please check airport screens to see the latest updates.
Where can I find information on flight delays?
You can also monitor the flight status online by visiting our Live Flight Info page or by checking the airport screens.
If you chose to make alternative transport arrangements i.e. car hire, trains, ferries etc. these are not covered under EU261 and therefore expense claims should be directed to your travel insurance company.
Re-routing/ Overnight Delay
- Meals and Refreshments in reasonable relation to the waiting time;
- Two telephone calls, fax messages or e-mails;
- Reasonable hotel accommodation where a stay of one or more nights becomes necessary;
- Reasonable transport between the airport and place of accommodation (hotel or other)
- Customers who wish to submit a travel/transport/refreshments expense claim or EU261 disruption compensation following a flight cancellation or delay over 3 hours on arrival - Click below to access our online expenses claim form