Specific Guidelines for Guide/Assistance Dog Entry travelling on Intra EU/EEA Flights

Passengers travelling with a guide/assistance dog must carry a valid Pets Passport or third country official veterinary certificate (plus required medical documentation) on all EU/EEA flights.
The EU Pet Passport or veterinary health certificate must be supported with documentation confirming that the guide/assistance dog is affiliated to one of the following organizations to enable entry to EU/EEA countries:

  • International Guide Dog Federation;
  • Assistance Dogs International (ADI).