What if my travel documents are/will lost/stolen while I am away?

If you have lost your passport, you will need a valid temporary passport issued by your country’s embassy or consulate to return home. Please contact your local embassy or consulate for more information.

At the airport, go to the Ryanair check-in desk, and if you have all the required documentation, we will issue you a boarding pass.